Category:Mining law and governance
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Mining law and governance"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Metalliferous Mines Regulations, 1961
- Mine Safety and Health Administration
- Miner's licence
- Miner's Right
- Mineral Leasing Act of 1920
- Mineral rights
- Mineral rights in the Holy Roman Empire
- Mineral Royalties for Citizens and Military
- Minerals and Mining Law
- Mines (Prohibition of Child Labour Underground) Act 1900
- Mines and Collieries Act 1842
- Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957
- Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Amendment Act, 2015
- Mines and Works Act
- Mines Royal Act 1689
- Mining act
- Mining Code
- Mining Enforcement and Safety Administration
- Mining sett