|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Model organisms.|
A model organism is one that is extensively studied to understand particular biological phenomena, with the expectation that discoveries made in the model organism will provide insight into the workings of other organisms.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Arabidopsis thaliana (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Drosophila (1 C, 45 P)
- ► Escherichia coli (2 C, 25 P)
- ► House mouse (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Laboratory rodents (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Model organism databases (9 P)
- ► Saccharomyces cerevisiae (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Model organisms"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).