Category:Modern child rulers
This category is for child rulers from Europe, the Middle East and North Africa who began their rule after the year 1500. The Middle East includes the Iranian plateau, but nothing further east. North Africa is bounded by the Sahara and the Nile cataracts. Rulers from other regions should not be placed here, but in the appropriate geographical category (see Category:Child rulers for appropriate categories).
"Child ruler" generally means one occupying an office of supreme temporal authority who has not yet attained the age of majority. It will almost always mean that actual rule is exercised by others. See Category:Child rulers for further definition and discussion.
Pages in category "Modern child rulers"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Charles II of Spain
- Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor
- Charles IX of France
- Charles XI of Sweden
- Charles Alexander, Duke of Württemberg
- Charles Emmanuel II, Duke of Savoy
- Charles Eugene, Duke of Württemberg
- Charles II, Duke of Brunswick
- Charles III, Duke of Lorraine
- Christian II, Elector of Saxony
- Christina, Queen of Sweden