This category is ambiguously titled and should be split to distinguish two separate scopes:
- groups practicing actual nomadic pastoralism today (Category:Nomads)
- "itinerant" groups (sometimes described as "nomadic" in a loose sense of the word)
- traditionally itinerant groups (romani, "indigenous travellers", etc.)
- neo-itinerant groups or individuals (migrant workers, "perpetual tourists" or "snowbirds", globetrotters, New Age travellers, etc.)
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Bedouins (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Hoboes (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Nomadic ethnic groups in Modern Europe (6 C, 2 P)
- ► Perpetual travellers (2 P)
- ► Romani in Europe (42 C, 12 P)
- ► Sami (9 C, 15 P)
- ► Ethnic Turkmen people (11 C, 17 P)
- ► Ethnic Uzbek people (5 C, 71 P)
- ► Yakuts (3 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Modern nomads"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).