From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category and its subcategories are restricted to verified citizens of Montenegro, according to reliable published sources. See additional guidelines at Wikipedia:Categorization of people.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to People of Montenegro.|
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Montenegrin people with disabilities (1 C)
- ► Montenegrin diaspora (5 C, 11 P)
- ► Montenegrin Freemasons (1 P)
- ► Lists of Montenegrin people (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Montenegrin communities (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Tribes of Old Montenegro, Brda, Old Herzegovina and Primorje (4 C, 31 P)
- ► Montenegrin people stubs (1 C, 109 P)
Pages in category "Montenegrin people"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).