Category:Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The main article for this category is Monuments of Culture of Exceptional Importance (Serbia).
- Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance — the monuments in the Republic of Serbia that have the highest level of the State protection, and some of them are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Kalemegdan (8 P)
Pages in category "Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mala Remeta monastery
- Manak's House
- Memorial Ossuary Cer
- Memorial Ossuary Lazarevac
- Memorial Ossuary Mačkov kamen
- Mesić monastery
- Mileševa monastery
- Miloš Obrenović's House
- Monastery of the Holy Archangels
- Monument to the Unknown Hero
- Mramorje (Perućac)
- Museum of 4 July
- Museum of Vuk and Dositej