Category:Monuments and memorials in Georgia (U.S. state)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Monuments and memorials in Georgia (U.S. state).|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Monuments and memorials in Georgia (U.S. state)"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Signers Monument
- Statue of Ellis Arnall
- Statue of Eugene Talmadge
- Statue of Harriet Tubman (DeDecker)
- Statue of Henry W. Grady
- Statue of Jimmy Carter
- Statue of Martin Luther King Jr. (Atlanta)
- Statue of Samuel Spencer
- Statue of Thomas E. Watson
- Statue of Thomas Jefferson (Decatur, Georgia)
- Statue of Ty Cobb