|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mormonism.|
|Wiktionary definitions related to: Mormonism|
|Wikinews has news stories related to: Mormonism|
|Wikisource has documents related to: Mormonism|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Mormonism|
Mormonism is the predominant religious tradition of the Latter Day Saint movement of Restorationist Christianity. This movement was founded by Joseph Smith in the 1820s. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) is the largest branch of the Latter Day Saint movement.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Mormon apologetics (3 C, 14 P)
- ► History of the Latter Day Saint movement (16 C, 114 P, 1 F)
- ► Mormonism and law (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Mormon studies (7 C, 127 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Mormonism (32 P)