Category:Municipalities of Denmark
Prior to the Danish Kommunalreformen ("The Municipal Reform" of 2007), Denmark consisted of 270 municipalities, which were decreased in number to 98 by merging smaller municipalities into larger ones. Those municipalities that no longer exist can be found in the subcategory — Former municipalities of Denmark.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Municipalities of Denmark.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► People by municipality in Denmark (96 C)
- ► Danish municipality categories (88 C)
- ► Greve Municipality (5 P)
- ► Herlev Municipality (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Ishøj Municipality (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Vallensbæk Municipality (2 C)
Pages in category "Municipalities of Denmark"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Haderslev Municipality
- Halsnæs Municipality
- Hedensted Municipality
- Helsingør Municipality
- Herlev Municipality
- Herning Municipality
- Hillerød Municipality
- Hjørring Municipality
- Høje-Taastrup Municipality
- Holbæk Municipality
- Holstebro Municipality
- Horsens Municipality
- Hørsholm Municipality
- Hvidovre Municipality