From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musical instruments.|
- A musical instrument is a device that has been modified or constructed specifically for the purpose of making music. In principle, anything that somehow produces sound can serve as a musical instrument, but the term is generally reserved for items having this specific purpose.
See also: Category:Musicians by instrument.
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- ► Music pedagogues by instrument (6 C)
- ► Diatonic instruments (5 P)
- ► Gourd musical instruments (10 P)
- ► History of musical instruments (4 C, 12 P)
- ► Keyboard instruments (9 C, 95 P)
- ► Musical instrument libraries (3 P)
- ► Organology (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Instrument ranges (1 F)
- ► Wind-activated musical instruments (7 P)
- ► Musical instrument stubs (5 C, 374 P)
Pages in category "Musical instruments"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).