|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musical tuning.|
- See also: Category:Musical scales
Musical tuning may refer to the act of tuning a musical instrument, or to tuning systems, the various systems of pitches used to tune an instrument and their theoretical basis.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Consonance and dissonance (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Diatonic instruments (6 P)
- ► Ear training (11 P)
- ► Guitar tunings (6 C, 6 P)
- ► Harmonic series (1 C, 18 P, 1 F)
- ► Just tuning and intervals (4 C, 14 P, 4 F)
Pages in category "Musical tuning"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).