Musicology is the academic study of music. Musicologists may study quite a wide range of subjects. Some, for instance, may specialize in English Tudor church music, others in the history of musical notation and others in the development of the flute.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musicology.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Ethnomusicology (1 C, 28 P)
- ► International Musicological Society (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Music journals (3 C, 41 P)
- ► Ludomusicology (3 P)
- ► Music museums (5 C, 48 P)
- ► Musical notation (15 C, 157 P)
- ► Opera scholarship (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Music theory (22 C, 57 P)
- ► Zoomusicology (3 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "Musicology"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- IAJRC Journal
- Institute for History of Musical Reception and Interpretation
- International Association for the Study of Popular Music
- International Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres
- International Musicological Society
- International Research Center for Traditional Polyphony