Musicology is the academic study of music. Musicologists may study quite a wide range of subjects. Some, for instance, may specialise in English Tudor church music, others in the history of musical notation and others in the development of the flute.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musicology.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Art music (2 P)
- ► Ethnomusicology (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Music history (18 C, 36 P)
- ► Musical notation (17 C, 152 P)
- ► Opera scholarship (10 P)
- ► Philosophy of music (6 C, 21 P)
- ► Sociomusicology (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Music theory (21 C, 49 P)
- ► Zoomusicology (2 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Musicology"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).