Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Categorising a story as a myth does not necessarily imply that it is untrue. Religion and mythology differ, but have overlapping aspects. Many English speakers understand the terms "myth" and "mythology" to mean fictitious or imaginary. However, according to many dictionary definitions, these terms can also mean a traditional story or narrative that embodies the belief or beliefs of a group of people, and this Wikipedia category should be understood in this sense only. The use of these terms in this category does not imply that any story so categorized is historically true or false or that any belief so embodied is itself either true or false.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mythology.|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Forests in mythology (2 C)
- ► Incest in mythology (5 P)
- ► LGBT themes in mythology (7 C, 28 P)
- ► Mythological objects (12 C, 34 P)
- ► Textiles in mythology and folklore (5 C, 56 P)
- ► War in mythology (3 C, 18 P)
- ► Mythology stubs (10 C, 145 P)
- ► Mythology templates (3 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Mythology"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).