From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Narratology.|
This category is for articles pertaining to narratology, the study of fictional and nonfictional narratives and narrative structures.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► False documents (5 C, 14 P)
- ► Fiction with unreliable narrators (1 C, 223 P)
- ► Fiction-writing mode (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Fictional characters by role in the narrative structure (13 C, 12 P)
- ► Genres (17 C, 25 P)
- ► Interactive narrative (9 P)
- ► Oral literature (7 C, 9 P)
- ► Rhetoric (15 C, 259 P)
- ► Worldbuilding (4 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Narratology"
The following 162 pages are in this category, out of 162 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Scene (drama)
- Second-person narrative
- Secret history
- Secret world
- Setting (narrative)
- Shared universe
- Shooting script
- Show, don't tell
- Spec script
- Stock character
- Story arc
- Story generator
- Stream of unconsciousness (narrative mode)
- Suspension of disbelief
- Syntagma (linguistics)