Category:National Cultural Treasures of the Philippines
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Cultural Treasures of the Philippines.|
- Unique structures and items with outstanding historical, cultural, artistic and/or scientific qualities, significant to the culture of the Philippines.
Pages in category "National Cultural Treasures of the Philippines"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saint Gregory the Great Parish Church (Majayjay)
- Saint Raymond of Peñafort Parish Church (Malaueg)
- Saints Peter and Paul Parish Church (Calasiao)
- San Agustin Church (Manila)
- San Carlos Borromeo Church (Mahatao)
- San Joaquin Campo Santo
- San Joaquin Church (Iloilo)
- San Sebastian Church (Manila)
- San Vicente Ferrer Church (Dupax del Sur)
- Santa Ana Church
- Santa Maria Church
- Santa Monica Parish Church (Minalin)
- Sheik Karimol Makdum Mosque