Category:National Register of Historic Places in Louisiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more information, see National Register of Historic Places listings in Louisiana.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Louisiana.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► National Historic Landmarks in Louisiana (56 P)
- ► National Register of Historic Places in Louisiana by parish (1 C, 64 P)
- ► Louisiana Registered Historic Place stubs (247 P)
Pages in category "National Register of Historic Places in Louisiana"
The following 110 pages are in this category, out of 110 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Camp Moore
- Camp Ruston
- Cane River Creole National Historical Park
- Centenary College of Louisiana
- Centenary College of Louisiana at Jackson
- Central Louisiana State Hospital Dairy Barn
- City Hotel (Marthaville, Louisiana)
- Commercial Building (Alexandria, Louisiana)
- Confederate Memorial Hall
- Congo Square
- St. Francis Chapel (New Roads, Louisiana)
- St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church (St. Martinville, Louisiana)
- St. Paul Lutheran Church (Mansura, Louisiana)
- Scottish Rite Cathedral (Shreveport, Louisiana)
- Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium
- Shreveport Waterworks Pumping Station
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- Southern Pacific 745
- Spanish Fort, New Orleans
- St. John Baptist Church (Lecompte, Louisiana)
- St. Maurice Methodist Church
- Strand Theatre (Shreveport, Louisiana)