Category:National Register of Historic Places in Miami-Dade County, Florida
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Miami-Dade County, Florida.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "National Register of Historic Places in Miami-Dade County, Florida"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club
- Cape Florida Light
- Charles Deering Estate
- Clune Building
- Coco Plum Woman's Club
- Collins Waterfront Architectural District
- Coral Castle
- Coral Gables City Hall
- Coral Gables Congregational Church
- Coral Gables House
- Coral Gables Police and Fire Station
- Coral Gables Preparatory Academy
- Coral Gables Woman's Club
- Crouse House
- Lua Curtiss House I
- Lua Curtiss House II
- Glenn Curtiss Mansion