Category:National Register of Historic Places in Miami-Dade County, Florida
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Miami-Dade County, Florida.|
The main article for this category is National Register of Historic Places listings in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "National Register of Historic Places in Miami-Dade County, Florida"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cape Florida Light
- Charles Deering Estate
- Clune Building
- Coast Guard Air Station Dinner Key
- Collins Waterfront Architectural District
- Coral Castle
- Coral Gables Biltmore Hotel
- Coral Gables City Hall
- Coral Gables Congregational Church
- Coral Gables Elementary School
- Coral Gables House
- Coral Gables Police and Fire Station
- Coral Gables Woman's Club
- Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach Hotel (Florida)
- Lua Curtiss House I
- Lua Curtiss House II
- Glenn Curtiss House