Category:National Register of Historic Places in Washington (state)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Washington.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "National Register of Historic Places in Washington (state)"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- San Marco (Spokane, Washington)
- Seivers Brothers Ranchhouse and Barn
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Sourdough Mountain Lookout
- Spokane River Bridge at Long Lake Dam
- St. Anne's Roman Catholic Church (Marysville, Washington)
- St. Boniface Church, Convent and Rectory
- Strap Iron Corral
- Sulphide-Frisco Cabin
- Swamp-Meadow Cabin (east)
- Swamp-Meadow Cabin (west)