Category:National monuments of Singapore
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National monuments of Singapore.|
The Preservation of Monuments Board (PMB), of Singapore designates buildings which are deemed to be of special historic, traditional, archaeological, architectural or artistic value as national monuments of Singapore.
Pages in category "National monuments of Singapore"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cathay Building
- Cathedral of the Good Shepherd
- Cavenagh Bridge
- Central Fire Station, Singapore
- Chesed-El Synagogue
- The Chinese High School Clock Tower Building
- Church of Divine Mercy
- Church of Saints Peter and Paul, Singapore
- Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Singapore
- City Hall, Singapore
- Civilian War Memorial
- College of Medicine Building, Singapore