Natural resources are resources that exist without actions of humankind; this includes characteristics such as magnetic, gravitational, and electrical properties and forces. Resources may be classified as renewable or nonrenewable.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Primary sector of the economy (7 C, 1 P)
- Natural resource conflicts (3 C, 18 P)
- Natural resources law (11 C, 10 P)
- Natural resources organizations (11 C, 14 P)
- Peak resource production (1 C, 16 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Natural resources"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.