|Natural resources is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: Q2,Q3|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Natural resources.|
Natural resources are resources that exist without actions of humankind; this includes characteristics such as magnetic, gravitational, and electrical properties and forces. Resources may be classified as renewable or nonrenewable.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Natural resource conflicts (3 C, 15 P)
- ► Energy economics (13 C, 143 P)
- ► Food and drink (46 C, 6 P)
- ► Natural resources law (10 C, 10 P)
- ► Non-renewable resources (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Natural resources organizations (11 C, 14 P)
- ► Peak resource production (1 C, 19 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Natural resources"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).