|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Natural resources.|
|Natural resources is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: Q2,Q3|
Natural resources are resources that exist without actions of humankind; this includes characteristics such as magnetic, gravitational, and electrical properties and forces. Resources may be classified as renewable or nonrenewable.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Primary sector of the economy (7 C, 1 P)
- ► Natural resource conflicts (3 C, 16 P)
- ► Natural resources law (10 C, 9 P)
- ► Natural resources organizations (11 C, 14 P)
- ► Peak resource production (1 C, 17 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Natural resources"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).