|Library of Congress||QH|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nature.|
In scale, 'nature' includes everything from the subatomic to the universal. This includes all things animal, plant, and mineral; all natural resources and events (e.g., hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes). It also includes the behavior of living organisms, and the processes (e.g., erosion, metamorphism, fossilization) associated with inanimate objects.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Nature books (5 C, 6 P)
- ► Geographical zones (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Natural hazards (6 C, 22 P)
- ► Life (13 C, 13 P)
- ► Organisms (20 C, 1 P)
- ► Physical phenomena (11 C, 36 P)
- ► Natural sciences (6 C, 10 P)
- ► Vacuum (4 C, 38 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on nature (3 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Nature"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).