|Library of Congress||QH|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nature.|
In scale, 'nature' includes everything from the subatomic to the universal. This includes all things animal, plant, and mineral; all natural resources and events (e.g., hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes). It also includes the behavior of living organisms, and the processes (e.g., erosion, metamorphism, fossilization) associated with inanimate objects.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Nature-related lists (22 C, 41 P)
- ► Nature books (5 C, 9 P)
- ► Geographical zones (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Natural hazards (6 C, 23 P)
- ► Life (17 C, 12 P)
- ► Organisms (21 C, 2 P)
- ► Physical phenomena (11 C, 46 P)
- ► Vacuum (4 C, 38 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on nature (3 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Nature"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).