|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Neopaganism.|
Modern paganism, also known as contemporary paganism, and neopaganism, is a group of contemporary religious movements influenced by or claiming to be derived from the various historical pagan beliefs of pre-modern Europe. Although they do share commonalities, contemporary Pagan religious movements are diverse and no single set of beliefs, practices, or texts are shared by them all. Articles and files should, if possible, be placed in the appropriate subcategory instead of in this category directly.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Discrimination against Neopagans (3 P)
- ► Neopaganism in Europe (17 C, 11 P)
- ► Films about neopaganism (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Neopagan media (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Neopagan religious organizations (1 C, 45 P)
- ► Polytheistic reconstructionism (2 P)
- ► Pagan studies (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Modern Pagan traditions (8 C, 24 P)
- ► Neopaganism stubs (34 P)
Pages in category "Neopaganism"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).