Category:Neuroscience research centers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a category for research labs and institutes in the area of neuroscience.
Pages in category "Neuroscience research centers"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cajal Institute
- CBCL (MIT)
- Center for Cerebrovascular Research
- Center for Mind and Brain
- Center for Molecular Neurobiology Hamburg
- Center for Neural Science
- Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory
- Centre for Neuroscience and Cell Biology
- Centre for Research in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society
- Collaborative Research Center 1080
- Cuban Neuroscience Center
- The Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics
- Cyprus Neuroscience and Technology Institute