Neurotrauma refers to injury to a nerve, especially part of the central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord). Severe neurotrauma can be a serious medical emergency and can lead to paralysis, brain damage, and death.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Neurotrauma.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Neurotrauma"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Catastrophic injury
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Cerebral contusion
- Cerebral hemorrhage
- Cerebral laceration
- Cerebral perfusion pressure
- Chronic Effects of Neurotrauma Consortium
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Closed head injury
- Cognitive rehabilitation therapy
- Complications of traumatic brain injury
- Concussion grading systems
- CORE Health Care
- Coup contrecoup injury