Category:Niagara County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to locations on the National Register of Historic Places in Niagara County New York. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Niagara County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Harrington Cobblestone Farmhouse and Barn Complex
- Herschell–Spillman Motor Company Complex
- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum
- High and Locust Streets Historic District
- Holley-Rankine House
- Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church Complex (Niagara Falls, New York)
- Hopkins House (Lockport, New York)
- House at 8 Berkley Drive