|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Nordic region.|
The Nordic countries is a term used collectively for five countries in Northern Europe. The Nordic countries have an aggregate population of about 24 million. The Nordic Countries are also the member countries of the Nordic Council: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Scandinavia (19 C, 28 P)
- ► Airlines of the Nordic countries (7 C, 6 P)
- ► Christianity in Northern Europe (8 C, 2 P)
- ► Nordic dances (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Karelia (11 C, 28 P)
- ► Nordic music (11 C, 6 P)
- ► Nordicism (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Nordic society (3 C)
Pages in category "Nordic countries"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).