Category:North Carolina building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in North Carolina. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "North Carolina building and structure stubs"
The following 156 pages are in this category, out of 156 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Bank of America Plaza (Charlotte)
- Bath Historic District (Bath, North Carolina)
- BB&T Center
- Beam's Shell Service Station and Office
- Bentonville Battlefield
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Bonner House (Bath, North Carolina)
- Boone Mall
- Brady C. Jefcoat Museum
- Fort Branch
- Brenner Children's Hospital
- Bringle Ferry Bridge
- Bunker Hill Covered Bridge
- Burlington station (North Carolina)
- Cape Fear Light
- Cape Fear Memorial Bridge
- Cape Fear Skyway
- Carillon Tower
- Carolina Inn
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge-Morganton
- Carolinas HealthCare System Pineville
- Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy
- Cary (Amtrak station)
- Caswell Developmental Center
- Catalyst (building)
- Catsburg Store
- Cedar Grove Plantation (North Carolina)
- Cedarock Park Historic District
- Charlotte (Amtrak station)
- Charlotte Plaza
- Chatham County Courthouse
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station
- Chowan Hospital
- Columbus Correctional Institution
- Cone Health Behavioral Health Hospital
- Cupola House (Edenton, North Carolina)