Category:Northeast Caucasian languages
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Northeast Caucasian languages.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Chechen language (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Endangered Caucasian languages (16 P)
- ► Ingush language (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Northeast Caucasian-speaking countries and territories (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Rutul language (1 P)
- ► Surnames of Dagestani origin (1 P)
Pages in category "Northeast Caucasian languages"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).