|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nuclear weapons.|
|Wikinews has news related to:|
A nuclear weapon is a weapon that derives its energy from nuclear reactions and has enormous destructive power—even the smallest nuclear weapons are much more powerful than most conventional explosives, while the largest can destroy entire metropolitan regions.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Nuclear weapons by country (13 C, 2 P)
- ► Anti–nuclear weapons movement (5 C, 101 P)
- ► Nuclear bombs (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Nuclear weapon design (2 C, 22 P)
- ► Nuclear weapons governance (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Linear implosion nuclear weapons (4 P)
- ► Nuclear mines (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Nuclear warheads (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Nuclear weapon stubs (94 P)
Pages in category "Nuclear weapons"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).