|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Numbers.|
A number is an abstract entity used to describe quantity. Familiar kinds of numbers include natural numbers, integers, rational numbers, real numbers, and complex numbers. See also WikiProject Numbers.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Algebraic numbers (3 C, 21 P, 1 F)
- ► Dimensionless numbers (8 C, 61 P)
- ► Hypercomplex numbers (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Large numbers (2 C, 18 P)
- ► Ordinal numbers (1 C, 48 P)
- ► Prime numbers (11 C, 59 P)
- ► Real numbers (6 C, 19 P)
- ► Telephone numbers (7 C, 84 P)
- ► Number stubs (85 P)
Pages in category "Numbers"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).