Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oceania.|
1.) In its narrow usage it refers to:
- Polynesia (including New Zealand and the Hawaiian Islands),
- Melanesia (including New Guinea and the Solomon Islands),
- Micronesia (including
- Continent: Although the islands of Oceania do not form part of a true continent, Oceania is sometimes associated with the continent of Australia for the purposes of dividing the whole world into continental groupings. As such, it is the smallest "continent" in area and the second smallest, after Antarctica, in population.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Oceania-related lists (42 C, 34 P)
- ► Oceanian portals (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Buildings and structures in Oceania (11 C, 1 P)
- ► Oceanian culture (34 C, 13 P)
- ► Organizations based in Oceania (16 C, 1 P)
- ► Oceanian society (32 C)
- ► Oceania stubs (39 C, 58 P)
Pages in category "Oceania"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).