|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Operations research.|
Operations research, operational research, or simply O.R., is the use of mathematical models, statistics and algorithms to aid in decision-making. It is most often used to analyze complex real-world systems, typically with the goal of improving or optimizing performance. It is one form of applied mathematics.
|Operations research is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: C44|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Engineering statistics (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Industrial engineering (8 C, 75 P)
- ► Network theory (3 C, 90 P)
- ► Production planning (2 C, 28 P)
- ► Queueing theory (3 C, 58 P)
- ► Scheduling (computing) (3 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "Operations research"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).