Category:Optimization algorithms and methods
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The main section for this category is in the article List of algorithms, in the section titled Optimization algorithms.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Optimization algorithms and methods"
The following 126 pages are in this category, out of 126 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Gauss–Newton algorithm
- Generalized iterative scaling
- Genetic algorithm
- Genetic algorithms in economics
- Genetic improvement (computer science)
- Golden-section search
- Gradient descent
- Gradient method
- Graduated optimization
- Great Deluge algorithm
- Greedy algorithm
- Greedy triangulation
- Guided Local Search
- Search-based software engineering
- Sequential minimal optimization
- Sequential quadratic programming
- Simplex algorithm
- Simulated annealing
- Simultaneous perturbation stochastic approximation
- Social cognitive optimization
- Space allocation problem
- Space mapping
- Special ordered set
- Stochastic dynamic programming
- Stochastic hill climbing
- Successive parabolic interpolation
- Symmetric rank-one