Category:Order of Saint Louis recipients
This category contains biographical articles about individuals who have received The Royal and Military Order of Saint Louis (French: Ordre Royal et Militaire de Saint-Louis). The order was founded on April 5, 1693 by Louis XIV and named after Saint Louis (Louis IX). It was intended as a reward for exceptional officers, and is notable as the first decoration that could be granted to non-nobles.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Order of Saint Louis recipients"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Jean-Louis de la Corne de Chaptes
- Luc de la Corne
- Jean François Cornu de La Poype
- Pierre Gaultier de Varennes, sieur de La Vérendrye
- Alexandre-Théodore-Victor, comte de Lameth
- Charles Malo François Lameth
- Jean Baptiste Joseph, chevalier de Laumoy
- François Guillaume Barthélémy Laurent
- Jacques Lauriston
- Mikhail Lazarev
- Jacques le Moyne de Sainte-Hélène