|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Organic chemistry.|
Organic chemistry is the study of organic, or carbon based, molecules. Carbon is the only element that can make bonds with itself so that chains are produced, silicon has similar properties, but Carbon is a main element in everyday life, and thus, is lucky enough to have a whole subject in chemistry dedicated to it.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Base catalyzed reactions (1 P)
- ► Carbohydrate chemistry (1 C, 74 P)
- ► Functional groups (61 C, 182 P)
- ► Isomerism (2 C, 22 P)
- ► Physical organic chemistry (2 C, 66 P)
- ► Reagents for organic chemistry (8 C, 179 P)
- ► Total synthesis (60 P)
- ► Organic chemistry stubs (2 C, 281 P)
Pages in category "Organic chemistry"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Meta-selective C-H fuctionalization
- C–H···O interaction
- Carbon number
- Carbon–carbon bond
- Carbon–fluorine bond
- Carbon–hydrogen bond
- Carbon–hydrogen bond activation
- Cascade reaction
- Chemical decomposition
- Chiral pool synthesis
- Click chemistry
- Colored dissolved organic matter
- Combustion analysis
- List of computer-assisted organic synthesis software