Category:Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to OECD.|
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is an international organisation of those developed countries that accept the principles of representative democracy and a free market economy.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► International Energy Agency (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD (3 C, 23 P)
Pages in category "Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- OECD Better Life Index
- OECD Committee Information Service
- OECD Environmental Performance Reviews
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- OECD Guidelines for the Testing of Chemicals
- OECD iLibrary
- OECD Main Economic Indicators
- Official development assistance
- OECD Development Centre
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development controversy