Category:Organizations based in Oregon
This category includes articles on organizations based in the U.S. state of Oregon. Organizations include, among others, voluntary associations and 501(c) non-profit organizations; companies and for-profit organizations, religious organizations, and so on, are also appropriate.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Defunct organizations based in Oregon (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Organizations based in Eugene, Oregon (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Fire departments in Oregon (6 P)
- ► Halls of fame in Oregon (4 P)
- ► Medical and health organizations based in Oregon (5 C, 20 P)
- ► Non-profit organizations based in Oregon (4 C, 53 P)
- ► Organizations based in Salem, Oregon (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Trade unions in Oregon (2 P)
- ► Youth organizations based in Oregon (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Oregon organization stubs (38 P)
Pages in category "Organizations based in Oregon"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Open NAND Flash Interface Working Group
- Oregon Bears
- Oregon Bicycle Racing Association
- Oregon Cultural Trust
- Oregon Manufacturing Innovation Center
- Oregon Music Hall of Fame
- Oregon NORML
- Oregon Potters Association
- Oregon Psilocybin Society
- Oregon State University Foundation
- Oregon Women's Land Trust
- Oregonians In Action