Category:Organizations by membership
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This is a container category, gathering organizations which are primarily defined by the identities of their members; e.g., women's organizations; youth organizations; ethnic identities; organizations of organizations. There should be few or no individual articles included here.
- Many such organizations may overlap their membership and their subject concerns. For instance, most women's organizations are about women and as well as composed of women members. However, some may have broader subject or membership requirements. When in doubt, list an organization in both relevant category trees to ensure it will be found.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Defunct organizations by membership (3 C)
- ► Community-based organizations (4 C, 51 P)
- ► Ethnic organizations (26 C, 4 P)
- ► Intersex organizations (3 C, 1 P)
- ► LGBT organizations (23 C, 5 P)
- ► Occupational organizations (14 C, 10 P)
- ► Organizations based in the United States by membership (11 C, 8 P)
- ► Organizations of children (4 C, 10 P)
- ► Parents' organizations (3 C, 8 P)
- ► International volunteer organizations (3 C, 49 P)
- ► Youth organizations (32 C, 130 P)