Category:Organizations designated as terrorist in Asia
This category is for articles about organizations in Asia that have been designated as a terrorist organization.
Articles placed in this category should also be in at least one category under Category:Organizations designated as terrorist by designator.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Communist Party of India (Maoist) (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Al-Nusra Front (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (1 C, 16 P)
Pages in category "Organizations designated as terrorist in Asia"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abdullah Azzam Brigades
- Abu Nidal Organization
- Abu Sayyaf
- Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
- Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj
- Al Islah (United Arab Emirates)
- Al-Badr (Jammu and Kashmir)
- Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
- All Tripura Tiger Force
- Ansar al-Islam
- Ansar al-Sharia (Yemen)
- Ansar Bait al-Maqdis
- Ansarul Sharia Pakistan
- Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
- Aum Shinrikyo
- Indian Mujahideen
- International Sikh Youth Federation
- International Union of Muslim Scholars
- Al Irata
- Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine
- Islamic Jihad of Yemen
- Islamic Jihad Union
- Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
- Islamic Renaissance Party of Tajikistan
- Islamic Resistance Support Organization
- Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
- Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province
- Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Sinai Province
- Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades