Category:Organizations established in 1915
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Organizations established in 1915.|
|Organizations established by year||1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918|
|Years||1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Educational institutions established in 1915 (2 C, 126 P)
- ► Political parties established in 1915 (11 P)
- ► Religious organizations established in 1915 (2 C, 32 P)
- ► Trade unions established in 1915 (8 P)
- ► Women's International League for Peace and Freedom (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Organizations established in 1915"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- AFS Intercultural Programs
- Alpha Sigma Nu
- American Association of University Professors
- American Medical Women's Association
- American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
- American Union Against Militarism
- Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis
- Andalusia Football Federation
- Asociación de Guías y Scouts de Costa Rica
- Association for Library and Information Science Education
- Association for the Study of African American Life and History