Category:Organizations established in 1929
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Organizations established in 1929.|
|Organizations established by year|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Arts organizations established in 1929 (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Companies established in 1929 (30 C, 4 P)
- ► Educational institutions established in 1929 (3 C, 188 P)
- ► Government agencies established in 1929 (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Political parties established in 1929 (2 C, 35 P)
- ► Sports organisations established in 1929 (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Trade unions established in 1929 (12 P)
- ► Youth organizations established in 1929 (10 P)
Pages in category "Organizations established in 1929"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Aerospace Medical Association
- Amateur Astronomers Association of Pittsburgh
- American Bandmasters Association
- American Cryptogram Association
- American Culinary Federation
- Association of Deans of Women and Advisers to Girls in Negro Schools
- Association of Fighters of Yugoslavia
- Association of Psychiatric Social Workers
- Aurora Public Library (Colorado)