Category:Organizations established in 1953
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Organizations established by year||1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956|
|Years||1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Organizations established in 1953.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Arts organizations established in 1953 (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Educational institutions established in 1953 (1 C, 258 P)
- ► Political parties established in 1953 (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Trade unions established in 1953 (9 P)
Pages in category "Organizations established in 1953"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce
- American Vacuum Society
- Anti-Communist University Students Committee
- Antique Airplane Association
- Asociación Guías Argentinas
- Asociación Nacional de Muchachas Guías de Honduras
- Association des Scouts et Guides du Sénégal
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Atlantic Coast Conference
- Atomic Industrial Forum
- Automobile Racing Club of America
- Camp Massad (Manitoba)
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Canadian Society of Forensic Science
- Chilean Rugby Federation
- Coir Board of India
- Comics Campaign Council
- Comité de liaison de patronat de l'A.E.F.
- Confederation of Australian Motor Sport
- Confederation of European Baseball
- Copyright Society of the U.S.A.
- Crime Writers' Association