Category:Orthopedic surgical procedures
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Orthopedic surgery.|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Orthopedic surgical procedures"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Adhesive capsulitis of shoulder
- Ankle replacement
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Anterior interval release
- AO Foundation
- Arthroscopy (journal)
- Articular cartilage repair
- Articular cartilage stem cell paste grafting
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation
- Autologous matrix-induced chondrogenesis