From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Palearctic.|
- Terrestrial ecoregions of the Palearctic ecozone — located throughout Europe, and in North Africa and temperate Asia.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ecoregions of Europe (13 C, 42 P)
Pages in category "Palearctic ecoregions"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- East Siberian taiga
- Eastern Anatolian deciduous forests
- Eastern Anatolian montane steppe
- Eastern Himalayan alpine shrub and meadows
- Eastern Mediterranean conifer-sclerophyllous-broadleaf forests
- List of ecoregions in the United Kingdom
- Elburz Range forest steppe
- Emin Valley
- English Lowlands beech forests
- Euxine-Colchic deciduous forests