Category:Papua New Guinean law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law of Papua New Guinea.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Crime in Papua New Guinea (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Human rights in Papua New Guinea (5 P)
- ► Papua New Guinean judges (3 C, 4 P)
- ► National Parliament of Papua New Guinea (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Treaties of Papua New Guinea (2 C, 171 P)
Pages in category "Papua New Guinean law"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).