Category:Parliament of England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Parliament of England.|
- Articles about the former parliament of the independent, sovereign state, the Kingdom of England, which was replaced in 1707 by the Parliament of Great Britain. England is now part of the United Kingdom and is governed by the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- See also devolved English parliament for unofficial proposals to create a new English parliament.
See also the succeeding Category:Parliament of Great Britain.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Members of the Parliament of England (pre-1707) (16 C, 1,238 P)
- ► Acts of the Parliament of England (5 C, 184 P)
- ► Roundheads (5 C, 429 P)
Pages in category "Parliament of England"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).