Category:Parliament of the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Parliament of the United Kingdom.|
- See also the preceding Category:Parliament of Great Britain.
See also: the categories Parliament of England, Parliament of Scotland, and Parliament of Ireland (pre-1801).
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Committees of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (2 C, 12 P)
- ► Constituencies of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (15 C, 11 P)
- ► United Kingdom Parliament-related lists (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Official Opposition (United Kingdom) (1 C, 48 P)
- ► Palace of Westminster (1 C, 19 P, 4 F)
- ► Parliament of the United Kingdom templates (3 C, 38 P)
Pages in category "Parliament of the United Kingdom"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Palace of Westminster
- Parliament Act 1911
- Parliament Act 1949
- Parliament Acts 1911 and 1949
- Parliament in the Making
- First televised speech in the UK Parliament
- Parliament Square
- Parliamentary Academy
- Parliamentary agents
- Parliamentary Archives
- Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards
- Parliamentary Estate
- Parliamentary Franchise in the United Kingdom 1885–1918
- Parliamentary Information and Communication Technology Service
- Parliamentary Information Management System
- Parliamentary Jazz Awards
- Parliamentary Labour Party
- Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology
- Parliamentary ping-pong
- Payroll vote
- Prime Minister's Questions
- Private Members' Bills in the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Public bill committee