Pedestrian malls or pedestrian streets are streets lined with storefronts and closed off to most motor vehicle traffic. Articles here can be streets that was reconfigured to prohibit motor vehicles or outdoor malls built to emulate a street scape.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pedestrian zones.|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Pedestrian malls in Belgium (2 P)
- ► Pedestrian streets in Denmark (1 C)
- ► Pedestrian streets in France (11 P)
- ► Pedestrian streets in Germany (19 P)
- ► Pedestrian streets in Hungary (1 P)
- ► Pedestrian streets in Italy (5 P)
- ► Pedestrian malls in Russia (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Pedestrian streets in Turkey (2 P)
Pages in category "Pedestrian malls"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).