Category:People of pre-statehood U.S. states
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category includes people notable in the areas that became U.S. states prior to their statehood.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► American colonial people (17 C, 7 P)
- ► Colonial American Indian agents (17 P)
- ► People of Colonial French Louisiana (1 C, 34 P)
- ► Colonial American merchants (102 P)
- ► People of New France (7 C, 272 P)
- ► American people of the American Revolution (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Colonial American women (1 C, 65 P)