Category:Pharmacy in the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Pharmacy in the United Kingdom"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Pharmaceutical Journal
- Pharmaceutical Press
- Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Scheme
- Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee
- Pharmaceutical Society of GB v Boots Cash Chemists (Southern) Ltd
- Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- Pharmacists' Defence Association
- Pharmacy Practice Research Trust
- Prescription charges
- Private prescription